The perfect panniers for day hiking! Mountain Ridge Gear's pack panniers are created to be versatile. They adjust to fit a sawbuck, Decker or a riding saddle. Finally! One pannier for any set up! Plus, these pack panniers roll up compactly to fit behind the saddle. MRG panniers are unique because they are modular. The strips of webbing on the side (molle) allow the installation of various pouches and bags, providing easy access to important items along the trail without having to unpack an entire bag! Especially useful for anyone walking a pack animal versus riding.
Pack Panniers Tested and Proven
Our panniers have been extensively tested in the back-country of Colorado in the harshest conditions possible. Before I offer them to you I make certain they will handle what I would put them through. I am confident if gear meets my strict standards it will meet yours. You can rest assured that Mountain Ridge Gear panniers are built to last and will stand up to years of use. One of the most important features of these panniers...they are made in Colorado, USA!
- 15" x 14" x 7" (38.5 x 36 x 17 cm)
- 1000D nylon Cordura
- Double #10 YKK zippers on full open top flap with Velcro closer
- Messenger bag style flap with mil-spec side release buckles
- Pocket under flap
- Internal hammer/scale pocket
- Sides and bottom are double-lined in 1000D nylon Cordura (single grommet on the bottom)
- 28" x 1.5" webbing with mil-spec ladder lock buckles for attaching to a sawbuck or saddle
- 28" x 2" webbing center strap with heavy duty 2" mil-spec side release buckle
- 1" x 1/4" lightweight, strong removable aircraft aluminum stay. (Gives the bag stability when loaded and helps distribute the weight evenly)