Made in America Hunting Bags & Gear
Mountain Ridge Gear is proud to offer the finest made in America hunting bags and mountain gear. Our products are made from 100% US-manufactured, durable, long-lasting materials. (video 2:39).
Experience in the back country, whether it's leading a pack string or trail riding for a day, is one of the best ways to kindle the creative ingenuity to make future trips more enjoyable. As we all know, well made gear that offers quick and easy access is essential to any serious outdoorsman.
I designed my made in America hunting bags (including panniers and pommel bags) to be modular, providing the flexibility to add more packs and pouches in order to find equipment and tools without having to unpack the entire bag. Molle webbing is sewn on side panels for the attachment of varying sizes of pouches. These additions are secured with Malice Clips® (video 1:39). Any outdoor adventurer will appreciate the convenience of having their gear well-organized and accessible during overnight stops on long excursions.
Why You Should Buy Made in America Hunting Bags & Gear
The U.S. economy is not as strong as most of us would like it to be. There are a number of ways to rectify our current financial state, but the most obvious is to buy made in America products, including made in America hunting bags and gear, so that the money we all work so hard to earn doesn't benefit other countries' economies instead of our own. An ever-increasing number of consumers are coming to the realization that buying American made products and employing more American workers is a positive way to help shape our future and reverse the exporting of our money and the importing of inferior products.
All of MRG's products are made here in Colorado Springs. Nothing is outsourced. I strive to use as much American-made materials as possible. Whenever we are attempting to acquire new materials the one question we always ask the supplier is, “Is it made in America?” The folks at MRG feel it’s their patriotic duty to be a part of the solution, not part of the problem. For that reason, I am excited to partner with an organization called American Made Matters®.
The mission of American Made Matters® is to educate consumers that buying US-made products strengthens the American Dream.
Americans view manufacturing as the most important industry for a strong national economy.
- Over 5,500,000 US manufacturing jobs have been lost since 2001 according to the US Bureau of Labor and Statistics.
- 68% of Americans believe that America’s manufacturing industries have a significant impact on national security.
- 81% of Americans believe manufacturing industries have significant impact on their standard of living.
- US unemployment rate continues to be close to 10% and has more than doubled from two years ago.
- American manufacturers need support to emphasize that US produced products offer:
- Greater reliability
- More durability
- Better fitness for purpose
- Superior innovation
- Enhanced safety
- Less energy to transport to market
- More environmentally friendly production with EPA and state environmental compliance
- American manufacturers need a unified voice and members will be able to tell their own story and use the logos of American Made Matters® which consumers will come to recognize and seek.
- The American Made Matters® brand seeks to stop the rapid decline of manufacturing jobs in the United States of America and rebuild those jobs through a common branding identity and call to action.
- American manufacturers need a forum for information sharing and networking opportunities. American Made Matters® will provide an ability to ask questions and share experiences with other members who face similar challenges.