Mountain Ridge Gear riding saddle panniers are created to be versatile. They're made to fit a Decker, sawbuck, or a riding saddle. Finally! One pannier for any set up! Plus, our pack panniers only weigh approximately 9 pounds per set and roll up compactly to fit behind the saddle. External pockets allow offer easy access to important items along the trail without having to unpack an entire bag!
Our panniers have been extensively tested in the back-country of Colorado in the harshest conditions possible. Before I offer them to you I make certain they will handle what I would put them through. I am confident if gear meets my strict standards it will meet yours. You can rest assured that Mountain Ridge Gear panniers are built to last and will stand up to years of use. One of the most important features of these panniers...they are made in Colorado, USA!
- Hunting Pannier XL: 26" x 18" x 12" (66 x 45 x 58 cm) = approx. 5616 cu. in.
- External Pockets: 12'Wx 10"Tx4"D.
- 1000D nylon Cordura
- #10 YKK zippers on full open top flap with Velcro closer
- Messenger bag style flap with mil-spec side release buckles, lined in pack cloth to act as a mantie.
- 2 - 8" x 12" pockets under flap
- Internal hanging pockets for a hammer or pack scale
- Two grommets on the bottom for drainage
- 30" x 1.5" webbing with mil-spec ladder lock buckles for attaching to a pack saddle or saddle
- 30" x 2" webbing center strap with heavy duty 2" mil-spec side release buckle
- 1" x 1/4" lightweight, strong removable T6 aircraft aluminum stay. (Gives the bag stability when loaded and helps distribute the weight evenly)